Since I began publicly tracking my progress in November 2007, annualized dividend income has increased in 85 of the last 87 months.
Dividends Growth Stocks Portfolio
During the month the following securities paid a higher dividend (a=dividend stated in annual terms, q=quarterly, m=monthly):
- AT&T, Inc. (T) $0.46q>$0.47q
- AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) $0.42q>$0.49q
- Realty Income Corporation (O) $0.18341m>$0.189m
- Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) $0.289q>$0.2925q
- HCP, Inc. (HCP) $0.545q>$0.565q
For the year, the Dividend Growth Portfolio has recorded a 1.1% increase in dividend income from higher dividends. My goal for the year is a 5.0% increase. Yield on cost is currently 4.64%.
There were no sales during February.
Year-To-Date Annualized Portfolio Returns
- Dividend Growth Stocks: -0.8%
- High-Yeld: 1.1%
- High-Growth: 80.8%
That's it for this time. The next monthly progress update will be in early April.
Full Disclosure: Long, all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my Dividend Growth Stocks Portfolio holdings here.
- 12 Dividend Stocks With 50+ Years of Consecutive Increases
- 8 Dividend Stocks With A 15% Yield In 15 Years
- First Quarter 2014: Top And Bottom Performing Dividend Stocks
- All Investing Involves Risk
- 7 Dividend Stocks With Room To Increase Their Payout
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: T, ABBV, O, AMLP, HCP,