Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $981.12. This is an increase of $447.32 from the $533.80 received in February 2013. Below are the PCP dividends received over the last 13 months:
- Feb 2014 981.12
- Jan 2014 $819.63
- Dec 2013 $1,099.16
- Nov 2013 $588.24
- Oct 2013 $901.87
- Sep 2013 $1,170.44
- Aug 2013 $671.87
- Jul 2013 $727.29
- Jun 2013 $1,305.15
- May 2013 $606.97
- Apr 2013 $1,022.68
- Mar 2013 $847.57
- Feb 2013 $533.80
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding new purchases and dividend increases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $12,943.94 at the current dividend rates. This is up $499.92 from last month's $12,444.02 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Year-to-date: -1.19%
- Life-to-date: 16.87% (annualized)
That's it for this month. The next PCP report will be mid-to-late April. Thanks for for reading!
Full Disclosure: See a list of all my dividend growth income holdings here.
- How To Buy Dividend Stocks At The Bottom
- 8 High-Yielding Dividend Aristocrats Not Afraid to Raise Their Dividends
- Three Keys For Successful Dividend Growth Investing
- 12 Dividend Stocks With A Quick Payback
- 9 High-Rated Dividend Stocks With Above Target Returns