Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $847.57, consisting of:
- $ 73.50 AFLAC Inc. (AFL)
- $114.84 ConocoPhillips (COP)
- $104.40 Chevron Corporation (CVX)
- $ 15.99 Consolidated Edison Inc. (ED)
- $ 85.28 Emerson Electric Co. (EMR)
- $207.90 Intel Corporation (INTC)
- $ 75.64 Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
- $100.10 McDonald's Corp. (MCD)
- $ 23.92 Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
- $ 46.00 Norfolk Southern Corp. (NSC)
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding new purchases and dividend increases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $9,929.36 at the current dividend rates. This is up $149.64 from last month's $9,779.72 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Year-to-date: 12.3%
- Life-to-date: 18.5% (annualized)
That's it for this month. The next PCP report will be mid-to-late May. Thanks for for reading!
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my dividend growth income holdings here.
- 5 Higher-Yielding, Income Growing Tech Stocks
- Warning Signs of an Imminent Dividend Cut
- 7 Higher-Yielding Consumer Stocks To Build Your Yield
- 2 High-Yield Investments To Increase Income While Waiting On Dividend Growth
- 6 Healthcare Dividend Stocks For A Healthy Portfolio
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: [AFL] [COP] [CVX] [ED] [EMR] [INTC] [JNJ] [MCD] [MSFT] [NSC]