I plan to rely on Dividend Growth Stocks to ensure my income continues to grow when I am no longer working. For this to work, I will need to build a solid dividend growth portfolio now, during my prime working years. Dividend growth stocks is a strategy that fits my personality well. I love to watch my annualized dividend income grow steadily each month, while not worrying about the day to day movements in my portfolio or the market.
Fortunately, I enjoy tracking hundreds of dividends stocks. If you don't have the time or desire to do this, consider a service that is aligned with your goals such as D4L-Premium Services.
D4L-Premium Services is designed to provide the busy dividend growth investor with a wealth of relevant information. Each week the D4L-Premium Services publishes pertinent data on 190+ of the best dividend stocks. It consists of:
- D4L-Dashboard: An easy to read, color-coded, dashboard that sorts the 190+ stocks by Stars and yield.
- Analytical Reports: A detailed analytical report is available for all 190+ stocks tracked.
- D4L-Data: An Open Office spreadsheet containing a significant amount of data on each of the 190+ dividend stocks tracked. The data is sortable and has built-in buttons and macros to make it easy to use.
- D4L-Alerts: Subscribers get an email alert when relevant news breaks, when content has been updated, or when I make a trade in my income portfolio.
- D4L-Newsletter: A monthly newsletter that provides subscribers a quick overview for the upcoming month. It contains key summary information from D4L-Dashboard, Premium Links, statistical information and other commentary.