Since I began publicly tracking my progress in November 2007, annualized dividend income has increased in 87 of the last 89 months.
Dividends Growth Stocks Portfolio
During the month the following securities in my Dividend Growth Portfolio paid a higher dividend (a=dividend stated in annual terms, q=quarterly, m=monthly):
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) $0.84q>$0.88q
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC) $0.575q>$0.615q
- The Coca-Cola Company (KO) $0.305q>$0.33q
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT) $0.48q>$0.49q
- Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF) $0.44q>$0.46q
- Piedmont Natural Gas Co. Inc. (PNY) $0.32q>$0.33q
- Realty Income Corporation (O) $0.189m>$0.1895m
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) $0.19q>$0.21q
- Raytheon Company (RTN) $0.605q>$0.67q
For the year, the Dividend Growth Portfolio has recorded a 2.5% increase in dividend income from higher dividends. My goal for the year is a 5.0% increase. Yield on cost is currently 4.72%.
In April I liquidated my position in OXY at a loss.
Year-To-Date Annualized Portfolio Returns
- Dividend Growth Stocks: -1.5%
- High-Yeld: 0.1%
- High-Growth: 7.2%
That's it for this time. The next monthly progress update will be in early June.
Full Disclosure: Long, all the aforementioned securities, except OXY. See a list of all my Dividend Growth Stocks Portfolio holdings here.
- 8 Dividend Stocks With The Right Stuff
- 6 Dividend Stocks Trading at a Double-Digit Discount
- 5 Best U.S. Dividend Growth Stocks
- 5 Low P/E Value-Stocks, Yielding 2% Or Higher
- How Much Money Will You Need To Retire?
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: KMB, GPC, KO, WMT, CINF, PNY, O, CSCO, RTN,