Dividends ReceivedTotal PCP dividends received during the month were $2,537.45. This is a increase of $1,438.29 from the $1,099.16 received in December 2013. Below are the PCP dividends received over the last 13 months:
- Dec 2014 $2,537.45
- Nov 2014 $827.18
- Oct 2014 $1,187.85
- Sep 2014 $1,041.99
- Aug 2014 $709.70
- Jul 2014 $1,010.44
- Jun 2014 $1,435.04
- May 2014 $1,188.55
- Apr 2014 $1,062.34
- Mar 2014 $1,008.48
- Feb 2014 $981.12
- Jan 2014 $819.63
- Dec 2013 $1,099.16
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding new purchases and dividend increases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $15,472.21 at the current dividend rates. This is up $410.96 from last month's $15,061.25 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Year-to-date: 12.69%
- Life-to-date: 16.84% (annualized)
That's it for this month. The next PCP report will be mid-to-late February. Thanks for for reading!
Full Disclosure: See a list of all my dividend growth income holdings here.
- Dividend Investors Should Focus On Stocks, Not The Market
- The Secret Ingredient of Dividend Growth Stocks
- Stocks Providing Positive Feedback With Increased Dividends
- Dividend Growth Stocks With A Defined-Benefit Pension
- 7 Higher-Yielding Stocks With A Low Price To Book