Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $671.87, consisting of:
- $99.20 AbbVie Inc. (ABBV)
- $90.72 General Dynamics Corp. (GD)
- $49.41 National Retail Properties, Inc. (NNN)
- $69.09 Nucor Corporation (NUE)
- $73.71 Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN)
- $73.45 People's United Financial Inc. (PBCT
- $115.49 The Procter & Gamble Company (PG)
- $100.80 AT&T, Inc. (T)
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding new purchases and dividend increases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $11,113.53 at the current dividend rates. This is up $242.08 from last month's $10,871.45 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Year-to-date: 13.0%
- Life-to-date: 16.0% (annualized)
That's it for this month. The next PCP report will be mid-to-late September. Thanks for for reading!
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my dividend growth income holdings here.
- My 2012 Top And Bottom Performing Dividend Stocks
- 7 Dividend Stocks With Room To Increase Their Payout
- 9 High Rated, Lower Debt Dividend Stocks With A Reasonable Payout
- 4 Dividend Stocks To Avoid The Social Security Blues
- Who is Ben Grossbaum and Why Should We Listen to Him?
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: [ABBV] [GD] [NNN] [NUE] [NWN] [PBCT] [PG] [T]