Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $727.29, consisting of:
- $23.49 Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP)
- $88.02 Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF)
- $158.76 Community Trust Bancorp Inc. (CTBI)
- $74.18 Genuine Parts Company (GPC)
- $51.68 Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW)
- $56.70 Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB)
- $68.88 The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- $48.14 Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG)
- $36.96 Medtronic, Inc. (MDT)
- $99.20 Piedmont Natural Gas Co. Inc. (PNY)
- $21.28 Sysco Corporation (SYY)
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding new purchases and dividend increases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $10,871.45 at the current dividend rates. This is up $107.12 from last month's $10,764.33 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Year-to-date: 18.5%
- Life-to-date: 18.7% (annualized)
That's it for this month. The next PCP report will be mid-to-late September. Thanks for for reading!
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities, except MDT. See a list of all my dividend growth income holdings here.
- The 2013 Dividend Achievers
- 5 Stocks With A Strong Cash To Dividend Coverage
- Dividend Stocks Are My Conviction
- Are The Dividends Safe For These High-Yielding Stocks?
- My 2012 Top And Bottom Performing Dividend Stocks
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: [ADP] [CINF] [CTBI] [GPC] [ITW] [KMB] [KO] [LEG] [MDT] [PNY] [SYY]