Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $606.97, consisting of:
- $65.60 AbbVie Inc. (ABBV)
- $90.72 General Dynamics Corp. (GD)
- $48.19 National Retail Properties, Inc. (NNN)
- $69.09 Nucor Corporation (NUE)
- $73.71 Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN)
- $73.45 People's United Financial Inc. (PBCT)
- $85.41 Procter & Gamble Co. (PG)
- $100.80 AT&T, Inc. (T)
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding new purchases and dividend increases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $10,542.89 at the current dividend rates. This is up $239.81 from last month's $10,303.08 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Year-to-date: 13.1%
- Life-to-date: 17.7% (annualized)
That's it for this month. The next PCP report will be mid-to-late July. Thanks for for reading!
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my dividend growth income holdings here.
- Best Stocks for 2013
- Dividend Investors Should Focus On Stocks, Not The Market
- The Secret Ingredient of Dividend Growth Stocks
- 9 High-Yield Stocks With A Low Price To Book
- Defined-Benefit Pension Plus Dividend Stocks For A Prosperous Retirement
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: [ABBV] [GD] [NNN] [NUE] [NWN] [PBCT] [PG] [T]