- Carnival of Personal Finance published: Free Cash Flow Payout vs. Dividend Payout
- The Wealth Builder Carnival published: 6 Dividend Stocks Building Superior Long-Term Returns
- Hello Suckers presented A Curious History of a Sucker
- Dividend Growth Investor presented How to invest when the market is at all time highs?
- Dividend Growth Stocks Investing presented An Investment in Diebold
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- 9 Dividend Stocks Trading at a Double-Digit Discount
- Forecasting Future Earnings Is The Key To Successful Stock Investing
- Avoiding The Fallout Of The Baby Boom Part Two
- 3M Company (MMM) Dividend Stock Analysis 2013
- Leggett and Platt Dividend Stock Analysis 2013
- I have a serious spending problem
- The Three P's - Patience, Persistence, Perseverance
Articles from D4L-News:
Must-Own Dividend Stocks
If you had to pick just five dividend-paying stocks for your portfolio today, what would they be? With all the emphasis on dividend investing in recent years, more and more investors are adding a yield component to their portfolios. But often, that's easier said than done. With so many dividend-paying names out there, it's hard to figure out where to start. That's why today, we're talking a look at five high-yield must-own dividend stocks for 2013...
High Dividend Yields Among Small-Cap Stocks
Investors who prefer to receive income from their stocks likely know of most of the market’s biggest dividend names. When you think of dividend stocks, the usual suspects probably come to mind, such as ExxonMobil or Johnson & Johnson. Indeed, the large-cap universe holds many of the market’s well-known, successful dividend payers. What you might not know is that...
Buffett’s Best Yielding Dividend Stocks
Buying dividend growth stocks is a popular and proven way to make money. A great investor who followed this approach in a very public way is Warren Buffett. I published recently a full portfolio overview with his latest moves on my blog. Sometimes I get inspired by his investments when I don’t have enough ideas what to buy. Today I like to show you the best yielding stocks of his portfolio...
The Next Procter & Gamble
In the category of "Things That Go Bump in the Night," I'm beginning to sense an opportunistic shift happening in the stock market right now under our noses and under the radar". There's been plenty of media hype about the possibility of interest rates rising as investors continue to dump bonds and buy stocks with good dividends. That's driven companies like...
Holding Dividend Stocks Is Not A Mistake
Over the past couple of weeks, I have spent most of my time focusing on the interplay between valuation and excellent companies, often leaning in the direction of selling companies that are currently overvalued by a moderate to substantial degree. While I stand by my point, there is another element of the decision-making process that I would like to highlight: if you do decide to hold onto your overvalued blue-chip stock, you should still do quite well if you have a 10+ year time horizon. After all, even though Warren Buffett decided to...
Click Here More Dividend News
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
D4L-Premium Services Updated:
The D4L-Dashboard, Analytical Reports, D4L-Data, and The D4L-Newsletter (April edition) have been updated and are available at the D4L-Premium Services web site at: [Click Here] Not a subscriber? [Click Here] for for more information on the benefits of these services, sample reports, pricing and subscription information.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)