At some point in the future will we look back on our actions today and refer to them as our greatest missed opportunity? There is a lot of fear in the market. Not all companies are created the same. While the market roars as a bear to frighten the weak, some prominent companies stand strong.
Below are several select companies that recently flexed their muscles by raising their cash dividend:
- Tyco Electronics (TEL) Ups Qtr. Dividend 14% to $0.16/Share (2.31% yield)
- National Semiconductor (NSM) Raises Qtr. Dividend 33% to $0.08/Share (1.86% yield)
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 36% to $0.57/Share (2.08%)
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Increases Qtr. Dividend 14% to $0.25/Share (2.59%)
- Accenture (ACN) Ups Qtr. Dividend 19% to $0.50/Share (1.32%)
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Dividend 33% to $0.50/Share (3.14%)
- CLARCOR (CLC) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 12.5% to $0.09/Share (0.85%)
Disclosure: Long MCD.
Tags: [ACN] [CLC] [CPB] [LMT] [MSCD] [NSM] [TEL]