Since I began tracking my total income progress, annualized dividend income has increased in 38 of the last 38 months.
Dividends Growth Stocks Portfolio
During the month the following securities in my Dividend Growth Portfolio paid a higher dividend (a=dividend stated in annual terms, q=quarterly, m=monthly):
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN) $0.465q>$0.4675q
- Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN) $0.34q>$0.38q 0.00]
For the year, the Dividend Growth Portfolio has recorded a 4.4% increase in dividend income from higher dividends. My goal for the year is a 5.0% increase. Yield on cost is currently 4.79%.
There were no sales in November.
Portfolio Allocaton82.8% Dividend Growth Stocks
00.7% High Dividend Growth
07.2% Debt & Preferred Stock
My long-term target allocation is:
50.0% Dividend Growth Stocks
10.0% High Dividend Growth
30.0% Debt & Preferred Stock
Year-To-Date Annualized Portfolio Returns
+02.7% Dividend Growth Stocks
+5.3% Debt & Preferred
That's it for this time. The next monthly progress update will be in early January.
Full Disclosure: Long, all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my Dividend Growth Stocks Portfolio holdings here.
- 26 Income Securities For A Well-Rounded Asset Allocation
- International Diversification May Be Closer than You Think
- 10 Small/Mid-Cap Dividend Growth Stocks Answering The Call
- Free Cash Flow Payout vs. Dividend Payout
- 8 Dividend Stocks With The Right Stuff
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: NWN, TXN,