Since I began tracking my total income progress in September 2012, annualized dividend income has increased in 34 of the last 34 months.
Dividends Growth Stocks Portfolio
During the month the following securities in my Dividend Growth Portfolio paid a higher dividend (a=dividend stated in annual terms, q=quarterly, m=monthly):
- Realty Income Corporation (O) $0.1895m>$0.19m
For the year, the Dividend Growth Portfolio has recorded a 3.8% increase in dividend income from higher dividends. My goal for the year is a 5.0% increase. Yield on cost is currently 4.78%.
There were no sales in July.
- 83.9% Dividend Growth Stocks
- 09.8% High-Yield
- 00.6% High Dividend Growth
- 05.7% Debt & Preferred Stock
My long-term target allocation is:
- 50.0% Dividend Growth Stocks
- 10.0% High-Yield
- 10.0% High Dividend Growth
- 30.0% Debt & Preferred Stock
Year-To-Date Annualized Portfolio Returns
-1.6% Dividend Growth Stocks
+2.3% Debt & Preferred
That's it for this time. The next monthly progress update will be in early September.
Full Disclosure: Long, all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my Dividend Growth Stocks Portfolio holdings here.
- 10 Dividend Stocks With A 10% Yield In 10 Years
- Are ETFs and CEFs Good Dividend Growth Investments?
- 6 Companies With The Power of 5/15 Dividend Growth
- 9 High Rated, Lower Debt Dividend Stocks With A Reasonable Payout
- Searching the World For The Best Dividend Stocks
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)