Since I began publicly tracking my progress in November 2007, annualized dividend income has increased in 86 of the last 88 months.
Dividends Growth Stocks Portfolio
During the month the following securities paid a higher dividend (a=dividend stated in annual terms, q=quarterly, m=monthly):
- 3M Co. (MMM) $0.855q>$1.025q
- Consolidated Edison, Inc. (ED) $0.63q>$0.65q
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) $0.25q>$0.2525q
For the year, the Dividend Growth Portfolio has recorded a 1.7% increase in dividend income from higher dividends. My goal for the year is a 5.0% increase. Yield on cost is currently 4.64%.
There were no sales during March.
Year-To-Date Annualized Portfolio Returns
- Dividend Growth Stocks: -2.1%
- High-Yeld: 1.9%
- High-Growth: 25.2%
That's it for this time. The next monthly progress update will be in early May.
Full Disclosure: Long, all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my Dividend Growth Stocks Portfolio holdings here.
- Dividend Growth Stocks Are My Conviction
- All Investing Involves Risk
- 7 Dividend Stocks With Room To Increase Their Payout
- High-Quality, Low-Risk Dividend Stocks
- 10 Stocks
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: MMM, ED, OMI,