Since I began publicly tracking my progress in November 2007, annualized dividend income has increased in 84 of the last 86 months.
Dividends Growth Stocks Portfolio
During the month the following securities paid a higher dividend (a=dividend stated in annual terms, q=quarterly, m=monthly):
- Realty Income Corporation (O) $0.1831m>$0.18341m
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) $0.635q>$0.681q
- Sysco Corporation (SYY) $0.29q>$0.30q
For the year, the Dividend Growth Portfolio has recorded a 0.2% increase. My goal for the year is a 5.0% increase. Yield on cost is currently 4.6%.
There were no sales during January.
Year-To-Date Portfolio Returns
- Dividend Growth Stocks: -3.0%
- High-Yeld: 1.4%
- High-Growth: -2.0%
That's it for this time. The next monthly progress update will be in early March.
Full Disclosure: Long, all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my Dividend Growth Stocks Portfolio holdings here.
- Why Dividends Matter
- 6 Stocks Currently Trading Below their Fair Value
- The Perfect Dividend Stock
- Bonds Look Morbid When Compared To These Dividend Stocks
- My 5 Largest Dividend Stock Positions Have Double-Digit Lifetime Returns
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: O, ERIE, SYY,