Dividends ReceivedTotal PCP dividends received during the month were $1,041.99. This is a decrease of $128.45 from the $1,170.44 received in September 2013. The decrease is a result of selling stocks that pay dividends in September and purchasing stocks that do not pay dividends in September. Below are the PCP dividends received over the last 13 months:
- Sep 2014 $1,041.99
- Aug 2014 $709.70
- Jul 2014 $1,010.44
- Jun 2014 $1,435.04
- May 2014 $1,188.55
- Apr 2014 $1,062.34
- Mar 2014 $1,008.48
- Feb 2014 $981.12
- Jan 2014 $819.63
- Dec 2013 $1,099.16
- Nov 2013 $588.24
- Oct 2013 $901.87
- Sep 2013 $1,170.44
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding new purchases and dividend increases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $14,593.72 at the current dividend rates. This is up $211.76 from last month's $14,381.96 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Year-to-date: 5.65%
- Life-to-date: 15.91% (annualized)
That's it for this month. The next PCP report will be mid-to-late November. Thanks for for reading!
Full Disclosure: See a list of all my dividend growth income holdings here.
- If Only I Had Known About These Dividend Stocks...
- 10 Dividend Stocks Delivering The Secret To Success
- 10 Dividend Stocks For A Rainy Day
- 4 Higher Yielding Basic Materials Stocks With Growing Dividends
- 7 Dividend Growth Stocks That Could Make You Wealthy