My goals were defined in this December 1, 2007 Investing Goals post and last updated in my 2014 Investing Goals post. Below is an updated version of the table found in the original post.
|Div. Changes YTD||128||0.03%|
The above information covers the current month and year-to-date through the current month.
Click here for a Detailed Historical Progress Table.
For the month, annualized dividend income increased $405, and Yield on Cost (YOC) was dawn -0.01%. This month's changes were a net of new purchases and dividend changes (no sales during the month). Let's examine each of the these categories:
Purchases: Purchases this month increased my annual dividend income by $595 and decreased yield on cost -0.02%. As noted in earlier updates, I generally expect YOC to drop in most months since new investments will yield less than my current YOC, and dividend increases will not normally be sufficient to offset the decline.
Dividend Changes: The $26 increase in annual dividend income and no (0.00%) increase in YOC related to the following dividend changes (a=dividend stated in annual terms, q=quarterly, m=monthly):
- $12 Consolidated Edison, Inc. (ED) $0.615q>0.63q
- $14 Owens & Minor Inc. (OMI) $0.24q>$0.25q
Sales: There were no sales in the month of March.
That's it for this time. The next monthly progress update will be early May.
Full Disclosure: Long, all the aforementioned securities, except NSC. See a list of all my dividend growth holdings here.
- 9 High-Yielding Utilities With A Growing Dividends
- 3 Styles Of Successful Dividend Investing
- 8 Higher-Yielding Financial Services Stocks With Rising Dividends
- 5 Quality Dividend Stocks To Take The Emotion Out Of Investing
- 7 Select High-Yield S&P 500 Dividend Stocks
(Photo: sanja gjenero)
Tags: [ED] [OMI]