Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $416.76, consisting of:
- $78.72 Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- $37.12 Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL)
- $12.22 General Dynamics (GD)
- $46.97 National Retail Properties, Inc. (NNN)
- $68.62 Nucor Corp. (NUE)
- $74.55 Procter & Gamble Co. (PG)
- $98.56 AT&T (T)
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding new purchases and dividend increases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $6,781.52 at the current dividend rates. This is up $303.48 from last month's $6,478.04 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Year-to-date: 3.97%
- Life-to-date: 17.97% (annualized)
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my dividend growth income holdings here.
- 15 Dividend Stocks With A 15% Yield In 15 Years
- Why Dividend Stocks Are Evil
- Don't Touch These 5 Dividend Stocks!
- 3 Dividend Stocks That I Will NEVER Lose Money On
- List of 195 Dividend Stocks Every Income Investor Should Know About
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: [ABT] [CL] [GD] [NNN] [NUE] [PG] [T]