Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $309.83, consisting of:
- $96.32 AT&T, Inc. (T)
- $12.22 General Dynamics Corp. (GD)
- $ 9.43 Nucor Corporation (NUE)
- $33.92 Colgate-Palmolive Co. (CL)
- $59.52 Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- $51.45 Procter & Gamble Co. (PG)
- $46.97 National Retail Properties, Inc. (NNN)
Securities Sold/PurchasedDuring the month, I sold 24% of my CTL shares at a modest gain. CTL's FCF payout is currently 92%, well above my 60% maximum. In addition, the company has not raised its dividend since March 2010. The following securities were purchased during the month:
- 74 Shares Community Trust Bancorp Inc. (CTBI) providing $91.76 in annual dividend income
- 74 Shares Emerson Electric Co. (EMR) providing $118.40 in annual dividend income
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding the above transactions, my annual PCP dividend income is now $5,968.46 at the current dividend rates. This is up $193.88 from last month's $5,774.58 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Month: -0.31%
- Year-to-date: 13.96%
- Life-to-date: 15.98% (annualized)
My PCP holdings are always available by selecting the Holdings option from the menu in the header. The next PCP update will be mid-November.
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my dividend growth income holdings here.
- A Two Step Process To Follow After A Dividend Freeze
- Who is Irving Kahn and Why Should We Listen to Him?
- International Income Investing
- Nucor Corp. (NUE): Forging A Different Path
- Dividend Stocks: Confident and Secure
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: [T] [GD] [NUE] [CL] [ABT] [PG] [NNN] [CTL] [CTBI] [EMR]