Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $350.13, consisting of:
- $96.32 AT&T, Inc. (T)
- $42.40 Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF)
- $ 9.43 Nucor Corporation (NUE)
- $54.56 Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- $33.92 Colgate-Palmolive Co. (CL)
- $36.65 Procter & Gamble Co. (PG)
- $76.85 CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL)
Securities PurchasedThe following securities were purchased during the month:
- 32 Shares Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF) providing $51.20 in annual dividend income
- 106 Shares CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL) providing $307.40 in annual dividend income
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding the above purchases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $3,714.41 at the current dividend rates. This is up $367.82 from last month's $3,346.59 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
- Month: 1.53%
- Year-to-date: 0.83%
- Life-to-date: 14.85% (annualized)
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my income holdings here.
- The Next Great Company
- Dividend Stocks Poised To Beat Inflation
- 8 Dividend Stocks Covering Their Dividend
- Is Now The Right Time To Start Investing?
- Is It Time To Sell Long-Bonds?
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: [ABT] [CINF] [CL] [CTL] [NUE] [PG] [T]