Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $182.64, consisting of:
- $28.56 Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP)
- $24.81 Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT)
- $46.20 Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB)
- $44.82 Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG)
- $38.25 Medtronic, Inc. (MDT)
- 166 Shares Piedmont Natural Gas Co. Inc. (PNY) providing $185.92 in annual dividend income
- 16 Shares Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) providing $34.56 in annual dividend income
- 34 Shares Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) providing $65.62 in annual dividend income
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding the above purchases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $3,346.59 at the current dividend rates. This is up $299.96 from last month's $3,046.63 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
- Month: (0.76%)
- Year-to-date: (0.76%)
- Life-to-date: 14.08% (annualized)
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my income holdings here.
- 7 Low-Debt High-Rated Dividend Stocks
- Where To Find Great Dividend Stocks
- Dividend Stocks Are My Conviction
- 11 Low Beta, High Quality Dividend Stocks
- Who is Raul Alvarez and Why Should We Listen to Him?