One indication of the strong company is the ability to raise its dividend in the face of adverse market and economic conditions. Here are a few select companies that recently raised their cash dividends:
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Increases Qtr. Dividend 20% to $0.12/Share (3.63%)
- RPM Intl (RPM) Boosts Qtr Dividend 5% to $0.20/Share (4.99%)
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Raises Qtr Dividend 5% to $0.34/Share (10.40%)
- Healthcare Services (HCSG) Increases Qtr. Dividend 7% to $0.16/Share (4.52%)
- Park National (PRK) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 1% to $0.95/Share (5.09%)
None of the others achieved the necessary NPV of MMA Differential to justify a full evaluation.
Disclosure: No position in the aforementioned stocks.
Tags: [BCBP] [CODI] [HCSG] [PRK] [RPM]