- ProLogis (PLD) Raises Qtr. Dividend 10% to $0.57/Share (5.27% yield)
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 40% to $0.07/Share (2.98% yield)
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Bumps Dividend 10% to $0.11/Share (1.94% yield)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Raises Qtr. Dividend 18% to $0.13/Share (2.00% yield)
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 12.5% to $0.18/Share (1.22% yield)
- 6 Stocks Providing A Growing Income With Increased Dividends
- Dividend Stock Analysis: Is It Time To Buy ConocoPhillips?
Thursday, September 25, 2008
* Microsoft (MSFT) Raises Qtr. Dividend 18% (2.00% yield) and Others
Have you ever pondered the concept of forever or infinity? It is truly mind boggling! What is even more astonishing is that when I buy a stock, my target holding period is forever. For most people, myself included, that is hard to grasp and to carry out. When things start going bad, our primal instinct of flight kicks in and we want to sell. In many cases that is the time to be buying. Owning companies that systematically raise their dividends each and every year makes it much easier to hold them through the tough times. Below are several select companies that recently made their shareholders smile by raising their cash dividends:
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Presented below are my dividend stock and ETF/CEF holdings. This is not a recommendation to buy these securities. I have classified some of...
Each Sunday I highlight any notable articles that I came across over the past week, along with any Carnivals I participated in. For those re...
Are you confident and secure in your investing process? It is my firm belief that most investors will lose money in the stock market over t...
Linked here is a detailed quantitative analysis of Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF). Below are some highlights from the above linked analy...
Monday, October 31, 2011 will mark my fourth full year of writing as Dividends4Life . It is hard to believe another year has passed. Like th...
I hate to sell a dividend growth stock . When I buy a stock, my intention is to hold it forever and enjoy its ever-growing dividend income ....
Like many that came before me, I am on a journey to construct a portfolio that will provide me... Dividends 4 Life
When to buy a stock and at what price are very important decisions. However, serious investors will tell you the most important decision is ...
" You See What I See " Each weekend I update the D4L-Dashboard and post it by Sunday morning. This is premium content and r...
The Broad Dividend Achievers™ Index is comprised of companies incorporated in the United States or its territories, trade on the NYSE, NASDA...