- Kimco Realty (KIM) Raises Qtr. Dividend 10% to $0.44/Share
- US Steel (X) Increases Qtr. Dividend 20% to $0.30/Share
- El Paso Corporation (EP) Increases Quarterly Dividend by 25% to $0.05
- Kellogg Company (K) Raises Dividend By 10% to $0.34 Per Share
- Fortune Brands (FO) Increases Dividend 5% to annual rate of $1.76/Share
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Dividend 14.6% to $0.338/Share
- Baker Hughes (BHI) Announces 15% Dividend Increase to $0.15/Share
- Burlington Northern (BNI) Boosts Qtr Dividend 25% to $0.40/Share
- Petro-Canada (PCZ) Boosts Dividend 54% to $0.20/Share
- Ameriprise Financial (AMP) Boosts Dividend 13% to $0.17/Share
MCHP has only paid dividend for six years - but it has been an impressive six year. Their 5-year dividend compound growth rate is 91.7%, 3-year is 52.5% and 1-year is 36.7%. I have been wanting to get a Tech company in my income portfolio for some time. Based on my very limited review, MCHP may be worth a second and more in-depth look. I have added it to my list of stocks to monitor.
Disclosure: No position in the aforementioned stocks.
(Photo: sanja gjenero)