Since I began tracking my total income progress in September 2012, annualized dividend income has increased in 36 of the last 36 months.
Dividends Growth Stocks Portfolio
During the month the following securities in my Dividend Growth Portfolio paid a higher dividend (a=dividend stated in annual terms, q=quarterly, m=monthly):
- ConocoPhillips (COP) $0.73q>$0.74q
For the year, the Dividend Growth Portfolio has recorded a 4.3% increase in dividend income from higher dividends. My goal for the year is a 5.0% increase. Yield on cost is currently 4.79%.
There were no sales in September.
- 82.6% Dividend Growth Stocks
- 09.7% High-Yield
- 00.7% High Dividend Growth
- 07.0% Debt & Preferred Stock
My long-term target allocation is:
- 50.0% Dividend Growth Stocks
- 10.0% High-Yield
- 10.0% High Dividend Growth
- 30.0% Debt & Preferred Stock
Year-To-Date Annualized Portfolio Returns
-06.5% Dividend Growth Stocks
+1.2% Debt & Preferred
That's it for this time. The next monthly progress update will be in early November.
Full Disclosure: Long, all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my Dividend Growth Stocks Portfolio holdings here.
- How Much Money Will You Need To Retire?
- Seeding A Forest Of Dividend Growth Stocks
- 7 Stocks With A Strong Cash To Dividend Coverage
- Optimizing Your Asset Allocation
- Dividend Growth Stocks Are My Conviction
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)