Dividends ReceivedTotal PCP dividends received during the month were $709.70. This is an increase of $37.83 from the $671.87 received in August 2013. Below are the PCP dividends received over the last 13 months:
- Aug 2014 $709.70
- Jul 2014 $1,010.44
- Jun 2014 $1,435.04
- May 2014 $1,188.55
- Apr 2014 $1,062.34
- Mar 2014 $1,008.48
- Feb 2014 $981.12
- Jan 2014 $819.63
- Dec 2013 $1,099.16
- Nov 2013 $588.24
- Oct 2013 $901.87
- Sep 2013 $1,170.44
- Aug 2013 $671.87
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding new purchases and dividend increases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $14,381.96 at the current dividend rates. This is up $181.84 from last month's $14,200.12 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Year-to-date: 7.02%
- Life-to-date: 16.88% (annualized)
That's it for this month. The next PCP report will be mid-to-late October. Thanks for for reading!
Full Disclosure: See a list of all my dividend growth income holdings here.
- 12 Higher Yielding Stocks With A Low Dividend Payout Ratio
- Early Warning Signs of a Dividend Cut
- Income Annuities vs. Dividend Stocks
- 7 Tech Stocks With A History of Growing Their Dividends
- Here's Where To Find Great Dividend Stocks