My goals were defined in this December 1, 2007 Investing Goals post and last updated in my 2013 Investing Goals post. Below is an updated version of the table found in the original post.
|Div. Changes YTD||1,376||0.17%|
The above information covers the current month and year-to-date through the current month.
Click here for a Detailed Historical Progress Table.
For the month, annualized dividend income increased $369, and Yield on Cost (YOC) was down -0.02%. This month's changes were a net of new purchases and dividend changes (no sales during the month). Let's examine each of the these categories:
Purchases: Purchases this month increased my annual dividend income by $184 and decreased yield on cost -0.03%. As noted in earlier updates, I generally expect YOC to drop in most months since new investments will yield less than my current YOC, and dividend increases will not be sufficient to offset the decline.
Dividend Changes: The $30 increase in annual dividend income and 0.01% increase in YOC related to the following dividend changes (a=dividend stated in annual terms, q=quarterly, m=monthly):
- $4 Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN) $0.455q>$0.46q
- $26 ALPS Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) $0.269q>$0.274q
Sales: There were no sales during November.
That's it for this time. The next monthly progress update will be early January.
Full Disclosure: Long, all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my dividend growth holdings here.
- 5 Dividend Stocks Building A Growing Cash Stream
- 9 Dividend Stocks Beating The 4% Rule
- How To Buy Dividend Stocks At The Bottom
- 8 High-Yielding Dividend Aristocrats Not Afraid to Raise Their Dividends
- Three Keys For Successful Dividend Growth Investing
(Photo: sanja gjenero)
Tags: [NWN] [AMLP]