Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $420.41, consisting of:
- $31.02 Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- $12.60 Genuine Parts Company (GPC)
- $30.24 Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP)
- $49.00 Kimberly-Clark Co. (KMB)
- $86.40 Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF)
- $44.82 Leggett & Platt, Inc. (LEG)
- $48.14 Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY)
- $76.96 Sysco Corporation (SYY)
- $41.23 Medtronic Inc. (MDT)
Securities PurchasedThe following securities were purchased during the month:
- 30 Shares Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT)
providing $90.00 in annual dividend income
- 66 Shares Intel Corporation (INTC)
providing $47.52 in annual dividend income
- 24 Shares The Procter & Gamble Company (PG)
providing $50.40 in annual dividend income
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding the above purchases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $4,920.55 at the current dividend rates. This is up $200.14 from last month's $4,720.41 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Month: (-2.79%)
- Year-to-date: 2.34%
- Life-to-date: 10.59% (annualized)
My PCP holdings are always available by selecting the Holdings option from the menu in the header. The next PCP update will be mid-September.
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my income holdings here.
- Five Dividend Stocks With Different Reasons Not To Buy
- Has The Insurance Industry Finally Turned The Corner?
- 3 Powerful Concepts for Compounding Wealth with Dividend Stocks
- 11 Higher Yielding, Lower Risk Stocks To Perk Up Your Dividend Income
- 4 Secrets To Finding The Best Dividend Stocks
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)