Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $261.18, consisting of:
- $96.32 AT&T, Inc. (T)
- $23.14 General Dynamics Corp. (GD)
- $9.43 Nucor Corporation (NUE)
- $59.52 Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- $33.92 Colgate-Palmolive Co. (CL)
-$38.85 Procter & Gamble Co. (PG)
Securities PurchasedThe following securities were purchased during the month:
- 64 Shares McDonald's Corp. (MCD) providing $156.16 in annual dividend income
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding the above purchases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $4,403.73 at the current dividend rates. This is up $206.79 from last month's $4,196.94 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Month: 0.52%
- Year-to-date: 8.27%
- Life-to-date: 18.26% (annualized)
My PCP holdings are always available by selecting the Holdings option from the menu in the header. The next PCP update will be mid-July.
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my income holdings here.
- 12 Dividend Stocks Delivering The Secret To Success
- 12 Dividend Stocks For A Rainy Day
- 9 High-Yield Managed Distribution Policy Funds
- The Elite Dividend Stocks List
- Dividend Stocks Poised To Beat Inflation
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)