One way to be more confident and secure in the market is to focus on companies that consistently pay and grow their dividends. Below are five companies that recently committed to returning cash to their shareholders through higher dividends:
- Bunge Limited (BG) raised its quarterly dividend 10.5% to $0.21/share, yielding 1.37%
- FactSet Research (FDS) increased its quarterly dividend 11% to $0.20/share, yielding 1.47%
- AmTrust Financial (AFSI) boosted its quarterly dividend 20% to $0.06/share, yielding 2.54%
- Communications Systems (JCS) upped its quarterly dividend 16.6% to $0.14/Share, yielding 6.15%
- Portland General Electric (POR) bumped its quarterly dividend 4% to $0.255, yielding 5.58%
Full Disclosure: No position in the aforementioned companies. See a list of all my income holdings here.
Tags: [AFSI] [BG] [FDS] [JCS] [POR]