My goals were defined in this December 1, 2007 Investing Goals post and last updated in my 2014 Investing Goals post. Below is an updated version of the table found in the original post.
|Div. Changes YTD||24||0.01%|
The above information covers the current month and year-to-date through the current month.
Click here for a Detailed Historical Progress Table.
For the month, annualized dividend income increased $229, and Yield on Cost (YOC) was down 0.01%. This month's changes were a net of new purchases and dividend changes (no sales during the month). Let's examine each of the these categories:
Purchases: Purchases this month increased my annual dividend income by $205 and decreased yield on cost -0.01%. As noted in earlier updates, I generally expect YOC to drop in most months since new investments will yield less than my current YOC, and dividend increases will not normally be sufficient to offset the decline.
Dividend Changes: The $24 increase in annual dividend income and 0.01% increase in YOC related to the following dividend changes (a=dividend stated in annual terms, q=quarterly, m=monthly):
- $10 Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) $0.435q>$0.48q
- $2 Realty Income Corp. (O) $0.18185m>$0.18216m
- $12 Sysco Corporation (SYY) $0.28q>$0.29q
Sales: No sales in January.
That's it for this time. The next monthly progress update will be early March.
Full Disclosure: Long, all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my dividend growth holdings here.
- Dividend Stocks Are My Conviction
- Are The Dividends Safe For These High-Yielding Stocks?
- My 2012 Top And Bottom Performing Dividend Stocks
- 7 Dividend Stocks With Room To Increase Their Payout
- 9 High Rated, Lower Debt Dividend Stocks With A Reasonable Payout
(Photo: sanja gjenero)
Tags: [ADP] [O] [SYY]