Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $262.86, consisting of:
- $96.32 AT&T, Inc. (T)
- $12.22 General Dynamics Corp. (GD)
- $09.43 Nucor Corporation (NUE)
- $33.92 Colgate-Palmolive Co. (CL)
- $59.52 Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- $51.45 Procter & Gamble Co. (PG)
Securities PurchasedThe following securities were purchased during the month:
- 110 Shares Community Trust Bancorp Inc. (CTBI) providing $136.40 in annual dividend income
- 22 Shares Chevron Corp. (CVX) providing $68.64 in annual dividend income
- 38 Shares Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) providing $36.86 in annual dividend income
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding the above purchases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $5,162.45 at the current dividend rates. This is up $241.90 from last month's $4,920.55 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Month: (-0.38%)
- Year-to-date: 1.81%
- Life-to-date: 9.28% (annualized)
My PCP holdings are always available by selecting the Holdings option from the menu in the header. The next PCP update will be mid-October.
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my income holdings here.
- 20 Dividend Stocks With A 20% Yield In 20 Years
- Seven Dividend Stocks Trading Below Fair Value
- How To Buy Dividend Stocks At The Bottom
- Four Dividend Stocks Stepping Up In The Downturn
- Increasing Dividend Yield Part VI: Time
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)