Since I began tracking my total income progress in September 2012, annualized dividend income has increased in 35 of the last 35 months.
Dividends Growth Stocks Portfolio
During the month the following securities in my Dividend Growth Portfolio paid a higher dividend (a=dividend stated in annual terms, q=quarterly, m=monthly):
- National Retail Properties, Inc. (NNN) $0.42q>$0.435q
- Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) $0.2955>$0.299q
For the year, the Dividend Growth Portfolio has recorded a 4.0% increase in dividend income from higher dividends. My goal for the year is a 5.0% increase. Yield on cost is currently 4.78%.
There were no sales in August.
- 83.0% Dividend Growth Stocks
- 09.8% High-Yield
- 00.7% High Dividend Growth
- 06.5% Debt & Preferred Stock
My long-term target allocation is:
- 50.0% Dividend Growth Stocks
- 10.0% High-Yield
- 10.0% High Dividend Growth
- 30.0% Debt & Preferred Stock
Year-To-Date Annualized Portfolio Returns
-08.5% Dividend Growth Stocks
+01.7% Debt & Preferred
That's it for this time. The next monthly progress update will be in early October.
Full Disclosure: Long, all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my Dividend Growth Stocks Portfolio holdings here.
- Dividend Growth Stocks Are My Conviction
- All Investing Involves Risk
- 7 Dividend Stocks With Room To Increase Their Payout
- High-Quality, Low-Risk Dividend Stocks
- 10 Stocks Building Wealth Through Higher Dividends
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: NNN, AMLP,