Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $1,022.68, consisting of:
- $23.49 Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP)
- $142.56 ConocoPhillips (COP)
- $135.45 Community Trust Bancorp Inc. (CTBI)
- $74.18 Genuine Parts Company (GPC)
- $51.68 Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW)
- $56.70 Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB)
- $68.88 The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- $48.14 Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG)
- $34.50 Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT)
- $54.08 Medtronic, Inc. (MDT)
- $11.04 Owens & Minor Inc. (OMI)
- $51.60 Pepsico, Inc. (PEP)
- $99.20 Piedmont Natural Gas Co. Inc. (PNY)
- $21.28 Sysco Corporation (SYY)
- $133.92 Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT)
- $15.98 Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT)
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding new purchases and dividend increases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $10,303.08 at the current dividend rates. This is up $373.72 from last month's $9,929.36 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Year-to-date: 16.0%
- Life-to-date: 19.4% (annualized)
That's it for this month. The next PCP report will be mid-to-late June. Thanks for for reading!
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my dividend growth income holdings here.
- Are The Dividends Safe For These High-Yielding Stocks?
- My 2012 Top And Bottom Performing Dividend Stocks
- 7 Dividend Stocks With Room To Increase Their Payout
- 9 High Rated, Lower Debt Dividend Stocks With A Reasonable Payout
- 4 Dividend Stocks To Avoid The Social Security Blues
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: [ADP] [COP] [CTBI] [GPC] [ITW] [KMB] [KO] [LEG] [LMT] [MDT] [OMI] [PEP] [PNY] [SYY] [UHT] [WMT]