- Carnival of Personal Finance published: 9 High-Yield Stocks With A Low Price To Book
- The Wealth Builder Carnival published: This Dividend Stock Delivers the Bacon In More Ways Than One
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented A Buyback Strategy Does Outperform
- Dividend Mantra presented What Are You Buying?
- Dividend Growth Stock Investing presented What is Yield on Cost?
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Stock Analysis: Consolidated Edison, Inc. (ED)
- How Can I Know If My Stocks Are Fairly Valued?
- Dividend Toolkit: The Reviews are In
- Financial Freedom: The Accelerated Version
- Why You Should Start Investing Now!
- Walking The Path
- Five Blue-Chip Stocks Discounted for Black Friday
- Piedmont Natural Gas Company Stock Analysis
Articles from D4L-News:
Time To Buy Chinese Dividend Stocks
Dividend-paying Chinese stocks' [offer a] combination of capital gains and steady income streams could reward shareholders with an impressive total return. In a world of weak economic growth and anemic interest rates, many Chinese stocks' attractive dividend yields and alluring valuations make them more appealing for Foolish investors. If I had to pick just one, I'd look more closely at...
These Companies To Dump Tons Of Cash On Their Investors
If there's one component of the fiscal cliff that should have stock market investors freaked out, it's the risk of higher dividend and capital gains taxes. If nothing is done by the end of the year, Bush-era tax cuts will expire causing the dividend income tax to surge from 15 percent to 43.4 percent. This is bad news for investors who bought dividend paying stocks for that cheap income. One way that companies can make their shareholders happier is to...
Top Dividend Growth Stocks
In total, 41 stocks and funds raised dividends of which 18 have a dividend growth of more than 10 percent. The average dividend growth amounts to 39.01 percent. Exactly 9 stocks and funds have a yield over 5 percent (high-yield); 19 yield above three percent. Eighteen companies are currently recommended to buy. Here are my favorite dividend growth stocks...
Favorite High Yielding S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
If you have bit cash on your trading account, you don’t need to look for a cheap index copy via ETF. You can buy directly some of these wonderful dividend growth stocks for a $1 trading fee. Below is a nice overview of the 20 best-yielding Dividend Aristocrats of which 10 are currently recommended to buy. Here are my favorite stocks...
Dividend Investors Stop Worrying About The Fiscal Cliff
Matthew Craft of the Associated Press is out with a story outlining how changes in tax policy over the years have had little impact on dividend stocks, quoting several investors who expect a similar result in 2013: “Historically, big changes in taxes just have no effect on dividend stocks,” says James Morrow, a fund manager at Fidelity Investments. “And our view is that you should...
Click Here More Dividend News
There are some really good articles here, please take time and read a few of them.
D4L-Premium Services Updated:
The D4L-Dashboard, Analytical Reports, D4L-Data, and The D4L-Newsletter (December edition) have been updated and are available at the D4L-Premium Services web site at: [Click Here] Not a subscriber? [Click Here] for for more information on the benefits of these services, sample reports, pricing and subscription information.
(Photo: Sachin Ghodke)