Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $429.42, consisting of:
- $31.02 The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- $34.10 Community Trust Bancorp Inc. (CTBI)
- $33.30 Genuine Parts Company (GPC)
- $30.24 Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP)
- $49.00 Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB)
- $46.48 Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG)
- $48.14 Piedmont Natural Gas Co. Inc. (PNY)
- $86.94 Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF)
- $50.44 Medtronic, Inc. (MDT)
- $19.76 Sysco Corp. (SYY)
Securities Sold/PurchasedDuring the month I sold 36% of my position in Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) at a modest gain. The following securities were purchased during the month:
- 96 Shares Nucor Corporation (NUE) providing $139.20 in annual dividend income
- 52 Shares Pepsico, Inc. (PEP) providing $107.12 in annual dividend income
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding the above transactions, my annual PCP dividend income is now $5,774.58 at the current dividend rates. This is up $218.16 from last month's $5,556.42 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
Portfolio Returns- Month: 9.21%
- Year-to-date: 10.31%
- Life-to-date: 14.27% (annualized)
My PCP holdings are always available by selecting the Holdings option from the menu in the header. The next PCP update will be mid-November.
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my income holdings here.
- If Only I Had Known About These Dividend Stocks...
- 13 Dividend Stocks and 3 ETFs To Balance Your Asset Allocation
- 17 Stocks With Room To Grow Their Dividend
- We Were Dividends, Before Dividends Were Cool
- 12 Dividend Stocks Delivering The Secret To Success
(Photo: Arcelia Vanasse)
Tags: [KO] [CTBI] [GPC] [ADP] [KMB] [LEG] [PNY] [CINF] [MDT] [SYY] [NUE] [PEP]