Dividends ReceivedTotal dividends received during the month were $525.54, consisting of:
- $94.08 AT&T, Inc. (T)
- $9.36 Nucor Corporation (NUE)
- $10.92 General Dynamics Corp. (GD)
- $56.56 Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- $33.92 Colgate-Palmolive Co. (CL)
- $27.94 Procter & Gamble Co. (PG)
- $57.60 Harleysville Group Inc. (HGIC)
- $230.40 Harleysville Group Inc. (HGIC) - SPECIAL
- $4.76 PowerShares Emerging Mkt Debt (PCY)
Dividend Stock PurchasesThe following securities were purchased during the month:
- 22 Shares Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) providing $58.08 in annual dividend income
- 46 Shares Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF) providing $73.60 in annual dividend income
- 46 Shares Owens & Minor Inc. (OMI) providing $32.51 in annual dividend income
- 38 Shares Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) providing $34.20 in annual dividend income
Annualized Dividend IncomeIncluding the above purchases, my annual PCP dividend income is now $2,692.55 at the current dividend rates. This is up $198.39 from last month's $2,494.16 amount. The PCP has never experienced a monthly decline in annualized dividend income.
- Month: 2.11%
- Year-to-date: 26.76%
- Life-to-date: 26.77% (annualized)
Full Disclosure: Long all the aforementioned securities. See a list of all my income holdings here.
- Are Defense Stocks Good Defensive Stocks?
- How To Buy Dividend Stocks At The Bottom
- Ten Dividend Stocks With 50+ Years of Consecutive Increases
- Industrial Strength Dividends
- To Infinity and Beyond!