Here are several big-name companies compounding their dividends by raising their cash distributions to shareholders:
- Honeywell (HON) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 10% to $1.21/Share (3.50%)
- AT&T (T) Raises Qtr. Dividend by 2.5% to $0.41/Share (6.05%)
- Waste Management (WMI) to Increase Qtr. Dividend by 7.4% to $0.29/Share (3.48%)
- Boeing (BA) Raises Qtr. Dividend by 5% to $0.42/Share (4.21%)
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Increase Qtr. Dividend from $0.47 to $0.49 (5.45%)
- ITT (ITT) Management To Recommend 22% Dividend Increase (1.58%)
- BB&T (BBT) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 2.2% to $0.47/Share (6.58%)
After running the remaining companies through my D4L-PreScreen.xls model, the Dividend Achiever T with a NPV of MMA Differential of $8,911 is one that I have on my watch list. WMI with a
NPV of MMA Differential of $5,991, BA with a NPV of MMA Differential of $18,730 and ITT with a NPV of MMA Differential of $17,946 are ones worthy of additional consideration. None of the other companies' NPV of MMA Differentials were close enough to warrant a more complete evaluation.
Disclosure: Long LLY, BBT.
Tags: [BA] [BBT] [HON] [ITT] [LLY] [T] [WMI]