Below are several select companies that recently decided to help their shareholders beat inflation by boosting their cash dividends:
- Verizon (VZ) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 7% to $0.46/Share (5.24% yield)
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Raises Qtr. Dividend 50% to $0.12/Share (5.99% yield)
- Supertel Hospitality (SPPR) Increases Qtr. Dividend 2% to $0.1275/Share (11.11% yield)
- Tyco International (TYC) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 33% to $0.20/Share (1.98% yield)
- Kraft Foods (KFT) Increases Quarterly Dividend by 7.4% to $0.29/Share (3.54% yield)
Disclosure: No position in any of the aforementioned stocks.
Tags: [FRD] [KFT] [SPPR] [TYC] [VZ]