- Union Pacific (UNP) Boosts Dividend 23% to $0.27/Share
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 32% to $0.25/Share
- Walter Industries (WLT) Doubles Qtr. Dividend to $0.10/Share
- Molex (MOLX) Raises Qtr. Dividend 36% to $0.1525/Share
- Carlisle Companies (CSL) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 10% to $0.155/Share
- Graham Corporation (GHM) Raises Dividend 33% to $0.08/Share (split adj.)
- Harleysville Group (HGIC) Raises Qtr. Dividend 20% to $0.30/Share
- Olympic Steel (ZEUS) Declares Lifts Qtr Dividend 25% to $0.05/Share
MOLX was an interesting stock. It has aggressively grew its dividends since 2004 when it paid $0.10/share to a 2008 estimate of $0.54/share. Unfortunately, from 2001-2004 the dividend was flat at $0.10. There are too many good stocks out there to spend any more time on this one.
Disclosure: No position in any of the aforementioned stocks.
(Photo: sanja gjenero)