Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- My Dollar Plan presents Investment Snowflaking
- Lazy Man and Money presents Your Personal Finance Football Team
- Dividend Money presents Understanding Mortgages
- The Div Guy presents Tracking Net Worth
- Quest For A Million presents The Paradox of Thrift
- Five Cent Nickel presents 12 Commonly Missed Tax Deductions
Finally, as we wind down the week-long celebration of winning and champions, I would be remiss not to congratulate the New York Giants on their Super Bowl win. Also, I want to recognize my beloved Crimson Tide. This past Wednesday was National Signing Day. On this day high school seniors sign the papers declaring which college they will play football for. As mentioned in The Winning Score - Part 1 of 2, our society competes in and scores virtually everything, and National Signing Day is no exception. I am pleased to report that the University of Alabama's signing class finished #1 in both major services that track high school recruiting. Now let's go out and get it done on the field. Roll Tide!